Suzuki Institute, South Island Branch
Winter Workshop 2017
Sunday 9th to Wednesday 12th July 2017
Information for Winter Workshop
The South Island Branch Committee is delighted to invite families to register for our Winter Workshop. We will be enjoying the wonderful teaching environment at Catholic Cathedral College.
(Click to download)
- Catholic Cathedral College
- 62 Ferry Road
- New Zealand
- Registration cannot be accepted unless you are a current member of NZSI.
- To become a member of the Institute please go to the Suzuki Institute website and complete the membership process.
- All registrations include a non-refundable deposit of $50.
- Once all places have been filled, subsequent registrations will go on a waiting list.
- Registrations close: 9pm Monday 5th June 2017
- Payment can be made via Internet Banking or at any Westpac, Canterbury Centre.
- Internet Banking: Account Name: NZSI South Island Branch, Westpac, Canterbury Centre, 03-0802-0766446-00
- Please include your registration number with your payment.
- We are no longer able to accept payment by cheque.
- If you are unable to pay by Internet banking you can make payment at any branch of Westpac Bank.
- Some financial assistance for the tuition fees may be available for families experiencing hardship. To apply for a subsidy, send an email to Rachel Johnston, outlining your circumstances and the Winter Workshop Committee will consider your application.
- Refunds are only given under exceptional circumstances.
- To apply for a refund, send a detailed letter to the South Island Suzuki Committee.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide a refund due to sickness
The South Island Suzuki Institute is a branch of the New Zealand Suzuki Institute. General information on the Suzuki Institute can be found at: Suzuki Institute
If you have any questions about the registration or the South Island Suzuki Institute please contact the following people:
- Administration: Rachel Johnston,
, Ph: 03 357 8355
- Musical Director: Lois McCallum,
, Ph: 03 352 7769
- Musical Director: Jane Doig,
, Ph: 03 365 8449
- This registration site: Richard Bourne,
, Ph: 04 931 9324